Doctors are always on the go, especially independent physicians. That’s why Elation recently developed a mobile app for iOS devices, Elation Go, to empower providers and practice staff to manage patients and perform practice activities more quickly and efficiently.
This new mobile app is secure and extends the value of Elation’s Clinical First EHR by providing a mobile-platform that enables users to access patient charts, take patient photos, upload documents, and more.
More specifically, Elation users can now:
- Securely upload documents into patient charts directly from your mobile device
- Quickly access the clinical profiles of patients with upcoming appointments
- Capture profile photos of your patients and upload them directly into their charts
- Easily compose and reply to patient letters when it’s top of mind to minimize disruptions in your day
- Receive Push Notifications to quickly know when you have a new patient letter
- Easily call patients or other providers on the Care Team to seamlessly collaborate across the care continuum
With Elation Go, Elation’s EHR platform is now more accessible, efficient, and convenient than ever. Elation users can take advantage of this new feature to help save their practices precious time that they could be spending with their patients.
Elation Go is available now as a free mobile app for iOS users. It can be found in the App Store on your mobile device by searching Elation Go or by clicking here. Users need an existing Elation account to log in.
Still have questions? Email email@example.com and we’d be happy to help!