At Elation Health, we’re committed to strengthening the physician-patient relationship and providing intuitive tools for clinical first care. Part of this commitment includes keeping physicians and staff informed about the latest healthcare news, technology trends, and policy updates that impact their practices and patients.
We’re maintaining a set of healthcare-focused blogs where you can subscribe to get more information and news straight to your inbox. And each week, our Weekly Rounds will give you the highlights of the top content we’ve posted; here’s what you may have missed this week:
- 6 tips for succeeding during the shift to value-based care – Atlantic Health System CEO Brian Gragnolati offers some tips for primary care physicians, to help them succeed as they shift to value-based care.
- What is collaborative care? – Medical care is not about one physician treating one patient, in order for medical care to be truly effective, collaborative care is should always be a factor in a patient’s healthcare plan.
- Selecting a practice management system for your independent practice – A recent Physicians Practice article outlines the essential considerations an independent physician must review when selecting a practice management system.
- Marketing your direct primary care practice to employers – Just as a DPC practice can save patients money, it can also be the answer for self-funded employers. Find out how to market your DPC practice to employers.
- This advisor’s take on solving interoperability for small independent practices – Check out what this advisor had to say about the interoperability challenge as well as providing an innovative approach to solving this issue for small independent practices.