At Elation Health, we’re committed to strengthening the physician-patient relationship and providing intuitive tools for clinical first care. Part of this commitment includes keeping physicians and staff informed about the latest healthcare news, technology trends, and policy updates that impact their practices and patients.
We’re maintaining a set of healthcare-focused blogs where you can subscribe to get more information and news straight to your inbox. And each week, our Weekly Rounds will give you the highlights of the top content we’ve posted; here’s what you may have missed this week:
- Frequently asked questions about interoperability – Although the topic of interoperability is discussed often in the healthcare sphere, there are still many questions in the minds of independent physicians and other healthcare providers regarding interoperability. Find answers here.
- Groups comment on MACRA’s proposed rule – A number of groups submitted a variety of comments to CMS regarding the proposed rule for the Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act (MACRA) or Quality Payment Program Year 2.
- How CPC+ physicians can leverage Clinical Decision Support at the point of care with Elation – Clinical EHRs like Elation fulfill the need of having up-to-date information instantly, in part with Clinical Decision Support (CDS) tools that can enhance decision-making throughout the clinical workflow.
- 5 reasons why Elation is the best EHR for primary care – Elation is dedicated to creating a platform that enables primary care physicians to strengthen the patient-physician relationship and enable phenomenal care for everyone. Learn more here.
- How to minimize patient no-shows at your independent practice – A study conducted by the Medical Group Management Association (MGMA) found that “even well run practices have a daily average of 12 percent no-shows and last-minute cancellations.” Check out some strategies that may help independent physicians minimize patient no-shows.