This week, we have a walkthrough of Elation’s CQM dashboard, medical billing and patient referral tips, a study on primary care appointment availability, and insights on employer health clinics.
At Elation Health, we’re committed to strengthening the physician-patient relationship and providing intuitive tools for clinical first care. Part of this commitment includes keeping physicians and staff informed about the latest healthcare news, technology trends, and policy updates that impact their practices and patients.
We’re maintaining a set of healthcare-focused blogs where you can subscribe to get more information and news straight to your inbox. And each week, our Weekly Rounds will give you the highlights of the top content we’ve posted; here’s what you may have missed this week:
- Using Elation’s CQM dashboard to monitor CPC+ performance – Clinical quality measures (CQMs) are at the heart of meeting CPC+ requirements and staying on track with the program. CPC+ physicians might be familiar with CQMs themselves but having a CQM dashboard that gives users a real time snapshot into current performance can better help them fulfill these measures.
- Tips for reducing medical billing errors – Access Project, a Boston-based healthcare advocacy group has found that up to 80% of all medical bills have errors in them. Find out how can independent physicians reduce their rate of medical billing errors!
- Study shows primary care appointment availability changes after the ACA – Many in the healthcare field predicted that when more people gained health care coverage, the demand for primary care appointments would increase significantly but a study published in April 2017 shows some surprising results.
- Understanding how on-site and near-site clinics create a healthier workplace environment – On-site and near-site clinics contribute to the health of employees who take advantage of their services and generally create a healthier workplace environment. Find out how.
- Strategies for getting more patient referrals to your independent practice – Word of mouth, or referral marketing is the most effective way to grow an independent practice. Check out these strategies that can help generate those treasured patient referrals.