This week, we have an update on the 21st Century Cures Act, marketing tactics for DPC practices, tips on measuring ROI for on-site employer health clinics, a discussion on whether independent physicians can save healthcare and how cloud-based EHRs are helping physicians stay independent.
At Elation Health, we’re committed to strengthening the physician-patient relationship and providing intuitive tools for clinical first care. Part of this commitment includes keeping physicians and staff informed about the latest healthcare news, technology trends, and policy updates that impact their practices and patients.
We’re maintaining a set of healthcare-focused blogs where you can subscribe to get more information and news straight to your inbox. And each week, our Weekly Rounds will give you the highlights of the top content we’ve posted; here’s what you may have missed this week:
- Could independent physicians save healthcare? – In the move toward value-based care and stronger patient-physician relationships, it may just be the independent physician who can save the state of health care. Check out what physicians have to say.
- Update on the 21st Century Cures Act – The status of the Cures Act is somewhat uncertain given the new administration’s focus on reducing regulations, although there has been some movement. Continue reading to find out the latests updates.
- How cloud-based EHR solutions help providers stay independent – An independent physician can benefit from the many features a cloud-based clinical EHR solution offers, to help maintain that independence. Learn more about these advantages and how they can help these physicians stay independent.
- Marketing for direct primary care (DPC) practices – The concept of a DPC practice is new and many patients might be hesitant when it sounds like too good a deal. Check out these marketing tactics for creating new patient leads.
- Tips for measuring on-site employer health clinics ROI – An employer must look at a number of factors, to truly measure its return on investment in the on-site health clinic. Learn more about the different ways to measure ROI for your employer health clinic here.