An electronic health record (EHR) solution for your independent practice should be designed to help you provide higher quality care for your patients and to optimize your practice management. There has never been a better time to switch your EHR because:
- EHRs have improved and evolved. Just as computer technology has improved drastically over the past decade, so have EHRs. More features that are more easily accessible now enable the independent physician to review complete patient data with the click of a button.
- You have more options than before. As the population ages, more patients will experience chronic and complex conditions. This means that collaboration with other providers will become essential. Coordinated care is made much more seamless with new EHR options that are now available.
- Value-based care demands an EHR. The transition to value-based care means that independent physicians must have the tools necessary to care for patients appropriately and to report on that care electronically. For example, certified EHR technology is a requirement for Advanced Alternative Payment Models (APMs) in order for the physician to qualify for added incentives.
- It could save your practice money and make your practice more efficient. Time spent on searching through paperwork or waiting on faxed information from other providers can make a practice inefficient and can be potentially dangerous for the patient who needs immediate and suitable care. An EHR designed for the independent physician’s needs can optimize practice management and ensure patients are treated in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Switching is not as difficult as you think. In fact, Elation migration is easy. Your time is valuable. That’s why we’ve designed our Clinical EHR to take less than an hour to learn. Receive one-on-one implementation support from our dedicated team. We take the time to understand your practice workflows and customize your Clinical EHR to suit your specific needs. There’s no need to reduce your patient volume or shut your practice doors while adopting Elation — we make it easy to switch.