Starting a Direct Care Practice
Direct care, the patient-centered model of care that forgoes insurance in favor of a retainer fee and closer patient relationships, is one of the fastest growing movements among independent physicians. As the direct care community grows, new physicians looking to start their practices and existing direct care practices need resources and tools to scale up their practices.
With Elation’s direct care playbook, physicians have the opportunity to learn more about running a successful direct care practice. From resources like a pricing guide to tips and insights from some of the most prominent direct care physicians, Elation’s playbook is the go-to-resource for anyone in the direct care community.
Here is a preview of some of what’s included:
- Information on how to find office space and staff your new office
- A competitive pricing guide that gives practices an effective pricing strategy
- Technology and tools that can help you provide patient-centered care
- A comprehensive marketing guide to attract new patients
- Legal considerations and important policy updates
- Goal-setting advice to optimize practice performance
To read and follow the latest trends in direct care, be sure to also subscribe to Elation’s newly launched Direct Care and Concierge Medicine blog. Elation is dedicated to ensuring direct care physicians have all of the most relevant, timely, and helpful information accessible to them at all times. With more time on your hands to deliver the patient-focused care direct care physicians are known to provide, physicians can strengthen the patient-physician relationship even further.