Weekly Rounds: EHR Regulatory Relief Act, risk assessment, EHR migration tips November 14, 2017
This week, we have insights on risk assessment in primary care, tips for a more seamless EHR migration, updates on the proposed EHR Regulatory Relief Act, a study on what kind of employers leverage worksite clinics, and guidance on getting a practice manager for DPC practices.
At Elation Health, we’re committed to strengthening the physician-patient relationship and providing intuitive tools for clinical first care. Part of this commitment includes keeping physicians and staff informed about the latest healthcare news, technology trends, and policy updates that impact their practices and patients.
We’re maintaining a set of healthcare-focused blogs where you can subscribe to get more information and news straight to your inbox. And each week, our Weekly Rounds will give you the highlights of the top content we’ve posted; here’s what you may have missed this week:
- What is risk assessment in primary care? – Primary care physicians play an important role in assessing their patients for identified risks to ultimately improve the health outcomes of their patients. Learn more about the significance of risk assessment in primary care.
- 5 tips for a successful EHR migration – Whether you are migrating off of paper records or another EHR, migration can seem like a daunting task. To ensure your EHR migration is as seamless as possible, read these tips.
- What do independent physicians need to know about the proposed EHR Regulatory Relief Act? – Several members of Congress have proposed new legislation to reduce the burden of attesting to Meaningful Use and encourage greater flexibility. Read more about the proposed changes here.
- Worksite clinics are not just for mega-companies according to industry association – A study conducted by the National Association of Worksite Health Centers (NAWHC) found that the number of worksite clinics is growing, among employers of all sizes.
- Does your DPC practice need a practice manager? – For many DPC practices, hiring a practice manager can help optimize practice operations, giving physicians more time to spend with patients. Could your DPC practice benefit from a practice manager?