New resources from Elation to support your independent practice February 6, 2017
We at Elation Health believe that independent physicians should have the freedom to focus on their patients. That’s why we recently developed a series of new resources that can help you stay up-to-date with the latest policy requirements and healthcare trends and support the way your independent practice cares for its patients.
- Built as a one stop shop for finding the all the most relevant information for independent physicians, including using a Clinical EHR, new policy information, healthcare news on topics such as interoperability and more.
- As this is a new addition to our website we are constantly working to include even more content that will be helpful and useful to your practice, so make sure to keep checking back for new topics and updates.
- In our Webinar Calendar you can find the date/time of the next upcoming webinar(s) we will be hosting and where to register for the webinar(s) you would like to attend.
- To register for the webinar(s) just click on the webinar link and fill out and submit the registration form that pops up; you will then be contacted by the webinar organizer who will communicate with you via email about the event.
- Webinars will be centered around topics similar to: Succeeding in CPC+, Advanced APMs and many others!
- This week, we’re planning to release an exclusive new e-book called “Mastering MACRA,” prepared by our own health policy specialists.
- This e-book will be focused on all things MACRA, including important information on the four MACRA performance categories and specially tailored strategies for success for small practices.
We hope you find these resources useful! As always our staff is here to support you and success. Feel free to reach out to us at any time to learn more about how Elation can help your independent practice.