Get COVID-19 support for your independent practice
Elation is committed to helping you transition to virtual care for COVID-19. We compiled these resources so you can stay on top of the latest developments and focus on your patients.
As practices are adjusting to the new normal, Elation is here to help. We have created step-by-step financial and telehealth guides to assist your transition in providing remote care. These guides are intended to help you navigate today’s unique challenges, so you can continue to care for your patients.
We’ve created all the resources you need to start delivering virtual care with Elation today. Check out our help center articles and video tutorials that will guide you through every step.
Setup: Setting up your Elation account to deliver care remotely
- Set up your account for telehealth, part 1
- Set up your account for telehealth, part 2
- Setting up your booking site to enable patient self-scheduling
- Setting up Elation Patient Forms for intake (plus FAQs!)
- Setting up your Practice Management System for telehealth
Pre Visit: Communicating with your patients
- Contact all your patients via Passport
- Contact all your patients via email
- Contact all your patients via USPS/mail service
- Upload patient handouts to attach to bulk letters or emails
- Control your Patient Passport message settings
During Visit: Conducting a telehealth visit
- Check out our full guide to transitioning to telehealth here, or watch our quick tutorial videos!
- Using Elation Patient Forms for Intake (includes Sample Forms)
- Documenting & Coding for COVID-19
- Ordering COVID-19 labs and documenting results
Post Visit: Billing and follow up
RESOURCES FOR PATIENTS:
COVID-19 INDUSTRY NEWS:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- American Medical Association (AMA)
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
- American Academy of Family Physician (AAFP)