Weekly Rounds: State-level value-based care, “Patients Over Paperwork” initiative, hiring physicians for on-site clinics December 11, 2017
This week we examined the “Patients over Paperwork” initiative, how to use Elation’s CQM dashboards to keep up with Quality Measure performance, balancing the pros and cons of same-day scheduling, and how to find the right physicians for an on-site employee health clinic.
At Elation Health, we’re committed to strengthening the physician-patient relationship and providing intuitive tools for clinical first care. Part of this commitment includes keeping physicians and staff informed about the latest healthcare news, technology trends, and policy updates that impact their practices and patients.
We’re maintaining a set of healthcare-focused blogs where you can subscribe to get more information and news straight to your inbox. And each week, our Weekly Rounds will give you the highlights of the top content we’ve posted; here’s what you may have missed this week:
- Value-based care on a state level – Value-based care models benefit both patients and independent physicians: Patients receive higher quality care and physicians are reimbursed based on quality of treatment. Learn how value-based care is revitalizing the healthcare industry at Elation Health.
- What is the “patients over paperwork” initiative? – Research shows that primary care physicians spend half their time on administrative requirements. Read how the “Patients Over Paperwork” initiative is designed to help independent physicians overcome regulation burdens.
- Using Elation’s CQM Dashboards to keep up Quality Measure performance – Discover how Elation’s Clinical Quality Measures (CQM) dashboard is designed to streamline and simplify fulfilling MIPS and CPC+.
- What is same-day scheduling? – Despite reminders, patients cancel, reschedule, and no-show. Same-day scheduling grants independent physicians the opportunity to make up for the financial burden of no-shows. Learn the pros and cons of same-day scheduling at Elation Health.
- Finding the right physicians for your on-site or near-site employer health clinic – On-site employee clinics may eliminate sick days and boost performance, but hiring the right independent physician takes time and patience. Read what independent physicians should know before working at an on-site clinic.