Tuesday Tips: Passport from your Patient’s Perspective January 12, 2016
Ever wondered what it’s like for your patients to log into Patient Passport?
Once you send an invitation, a patient receives a welcome email that looks like this:
Once your patient has registered and logged into Passport, they are greeted by the following home page:
Within Patient Passport, patients can:
- Send Messages directly to their Provider or to a Practice’s Staff
- View Clinical Information (the amount that you choose to share)
- Check on their Next Upcoming Appointment
- Review Visit Summaries from their Last Visit
- Download their Individual Clinical Data
Registration is an easy process and it ensures your patient’s data is kept secure, through a two-step authentication.