Weekly Rounds: Quality measure updates, DPC growth, Worksite clinics data, Bundle payments June 12, 2018
At Elation Health, we’re committed to strengthening the physician-patient relationship and providing intuitive tools for clinical first care. Part of this commitment includes keeping physicians and staff informed about the latest healthcare news, technology trends, and policy updates that impact their practices and patients.
We’re maintaining a set of healthcare-focused blogs where you can subscribe to get more information and news straight to your inbox. And each week, our Weekly Rounds will give you the highlights of the top content we’ve posted; here’s what you may have missed this week:
1. Experts urge for improvements in quality measures for primary care physicians – MAP, which consists of ninety leaders in different healthcare organizations, makes recommendations on areas that could result in less burnout for physicians and greater connection between physicians and patients. Read on.
2. What is a web-based EHR? – Learn more about the advantages of web-based EHRs including the fact that web-based EHRs can be accessed from anywhere because of their cloud-computing capabilities.
3. How fast is direct primary care growing? – DPC practices are fast growing across the United States which can result in greater medical access for patients interested in the membership model. Learn more about this recent uptick in practices.
4. KLAS insights on worksite health services – With the emergence of worksite clinics, employers have taken three different approaches to providing such amenities. Get more insights from the most recent KLAS study on worksite health clinics.
5. Why patient engagement is key for bundled payments – Patient engagement can play a key role for bundled payments by prioritizing individual care. Discover how by reading here.